Effective date: 2019
Katathani Collections ("us", "we", or "our") operates the websites (Katathanicollection.com, katathani.com, wedding.katathani.com, www.theshore.katathani.com, www.thegalleriresort.com thesandskhaolak.com, www.thewaterskhaolak.com, theleafresort.com, theriverie.com) and the mobile application (the "Service").
SUMMARY OF HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
• Katathani Collection uses your personal information to process and facilitate bookings, provide you with highly-individualized services at our resort, respond to your requests for information, inform you of our products and services and other purposes as set out in this notice.
• Your rights: You have certain rights to your personal information under applicable laws, including a right to object to some of the processing which Katathani Collection carries out.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Katathani Collection collects certain information about you to operate and provide you with the best experiences with our services. The following are examples of the information that may be collected:
• Contact information (name, email address, mailing address, and phone number)
• Payment information (including payment card numbers, billing address, and bank account information)
• Demographic data (date of birth, gender, country of residence, and preferred language)
• Information related to your reservation, stay, or visit
• Information necessary to fulfill your special requests and/or specific accommodations
• Copies of your correspondence
• Your interests and preferences
• Information related to your use and interaction with our websites.
PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION
Katathani Collection may collect, use, and disclose the information it collects for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to purposes noted below:
• Fulfillment of Reservation and Other Purchases: We may process information relating to transactions that you enter into with us and/or through our website ("transaction data"). The transaction data may be processed for the purpose of completing your room reservation, supplying the purchased goods and services, customizing our services to your preferences, seeking your feedback on your stay at our property, and keeping proper records of those transactions.
• Response to Inquiries: We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us ("correspondence data"). The correspondence data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication. The correspondence data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you and record-keeping.
• Internal Business Purposes: For our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing the websites, improving our services, identifying usage trends and visiting patterns, determining the effectiveness of our promotions, and meeting contractual obligations.
• Administrative and Other Communications: To send you important information regarding our website, changes to our terms, conditions and policies, or other administrative information (e.g., information about your travel reservations, such as reservation confirmations).
• Marketing and Promotions: To communicate news and promotions to you.
• Safety and Security: To maintain your safety and security as well as that of other guests and personnel, while you visit our hotel.
• Our Legal Duties: To comply with legal and regulatory requirements or demands in accordance with applicable law, a court order, subpoena, or other legal processes.
• Additional Uses: We may also use your data other ways as described to you when you provide such information to us.
The legal basis for processing your personal information is made up of one or more of the following reasons: (i) your consent, and/or (ii) providing the services you have requested, and/or (iii) compliance with applicable laws, regulations, court orders or other legal processes.
We share information across multiple jurisdictions in order to provide you with and to maintain the best possible service. Accordingly, your personal information may be shared with the following parties insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes and on the legal bases, set out in this policy:
• To the representative or travel advisor that has supplied us with your personal information (for example, your travel agent, personal assistant, employer or spouse who has provided us with your details).
• To our marketing and advertisement partners to provide you with more-relevant ads on our site and to encourage you to return to our site.
• To any third parties to the extent necessary with respect to a sale of all or part of our business operations or assets.
To the extent permissible by applicable law, we will retain your personal information for such period as necessary to satisfy or to fulfill the following:
• The purposes for which that personal information was provided..
• An identifiable and ongoing business need, including record keeping.
• A specific legal or regulatory requirement, and/or
• A requirement to retain records that may be relevant to any notified regulatory investigations or active legal proceedings.
Where there is no sufficient justification to retain such personal information, such personal information will be safely and securely deleted, disposed of, anonymized and/or blocked.
In accordance with applicable laws, you may have rights in relation to your personal information. Such rights include: You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal information; to correct, delete or restrict (stop any active) processing of your personal information and to obtain the personal information you provide to us for a contract or with your consent in a structured, machine readable format and to ask us to share (port) this data to another controller. In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information in some circumstances (in particular, where we don't have to process the data to meet a contractual or other legal requirements, or where we are using the data for direct marketing ("Opting Out"). These rights may be limited, for example, if fulfilling your request would reveal personal information about another person, where they would infringe the rights of a third party (including our rights) or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping. Relevant exemptions are included in applicable data protection laws. We will inform you of relevant exemptions we rely upon when responding to any request you make.
By providing personal information to our hotels or through the online booking process, you are considered to have provided express consent to obtain, use and share your personal information. This, voluntarily given consent, can be withdrawn at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us for any enquiries, to withdraw consent orto object to any direct marketing (opting out).
14 Kata Noi Rd Muang Phuket 83100, Thailand E-mail: email@example.com Call: 076 318 350